Easily connect to the sports you love and quickly find the programming you're looking for on live TV and On Demand.
This is your single destination for everything sports. To access, press on your remote to bring up the main menu and select Sports or use voice commands and say "Sports."
Leagues and genres are sectioned out at the top of the screen. Use the and to navigate to what you want, to see live and upcoming games, sports shows, replays and related content on YouTube.
Customize your experience by setting which teams appear in My Sports.
- Press on your remote to bring up the main menu and select Sports.
- Under My Sports, highlight Favorites then press SELECT.
- Scroll to the league you want and press SELECT.
- Use the arrows to highlight the team(s) you want to follow and press SELECT. A white heart will appear in the upper when a team(s) is favorited.
Using Your RemoteHow to use
Press and hold on your remote. You'll see on-screen that the microphone is on and listening for your request. When done speaking, release and search results from live TV and On Demand will quickly appear. Use to scroll to the results, then highlight what you want and press SELECT to get more information.
You can search in English by keyword as well as by phrase for:
- movies or TV shows: "Watch I Love Lucy"
- actors or directors: "Audrey Hepburn"
- genre: "Find kids movies"
- sports teams: "Green Bay Packers"
Want to start your search over? Simply press again and say your command
To learn more about the voice remote, click here.
Using The Keyboard
Another way to find what you're looking for is by using the on-screen keyboard. Press and select Search from the main menu.
Use the ARROWS to select "Keyword Search" and press SELECT. Highlight the first letter of your search word, and press SELECT to choose the letter. As you select more, search will begin to suggest results that match your entry so far. Use to navigate to "Suggestions." Highlight a search result or "View all" and press SELECT to view.
If you've previously search for something, there is no need to do it again. Old searches will appear when you first enter Search. Simply highlight the search term and press SELECT to view up-to-date results. To remove your old searches, highlight the trash bin and press SELECT.