If you’re having trouble with your TV Service, there are a few simple fixes you can try. For picture related issues, go to Fix TV Picture Quality Problems.
Check for outages
Go to My Account and sign in with your username and password. Once in, you’ll see an overview of your account. On the right hand side of the screen, under My Services, any information about a service outages in your area will appear here.
Check the power, connections and sources
If there are no reported outages, see if a few quick checks uncover the problem:
- Make sure the plugs for the devices haven’t come loose, the outlets are working, and a fuse hasn’t blown.
- Check to see that the TV is set to the correct input/source.
- If you have an HD TV, find the input/source on your TV remote and press the button until you see a picture on your screen.
- If you have an SD TV connected to your cable box with a coaxial cable, make sure that the TV is tuned to channel 3 or channel 4.
- Confirm that your account is up to date on payments. Late payments can cause an interruption of service
Restart your cable box
- Disconnect the power from your cable box by either unplugging the power cord from the wall outlet or from the back of the box.
- Wait 30 seconds
- Reconnect the power cable to your cable box or outlet.
- Wait 3 - 5 minutes for the box to reset.
- Turn on your TV and cable box. There may be a slight delay while the menus, DVR feature, and guide data reloads.
If you are still experiencing an issue after following the steps above, please contact customer service.