Voice Guidance helps visually- or hearing-impaired customers explore content and find their favorite shows and movies. It "speaks" what's on the screen, including navigational instructions and program descriptions. This feature is available on Altice One at no cost.
Voice Guidance is available for the Main Menu, Home, Guide, On Demand,Sports, Search, DVR, Settings and Info Bar, Altice One will announce the name of the section (for example, Guide), the program or menu or button and any information associated with the program.
The Altice One voice remote also empowers those with disabilities to control their TV. Using voice commands, you can tune to a channel, search for shows, enable closed captioning and more with just the sound of their voice.
Turn ON/OFF Voice Guidance
With your remote
- Press and hold the microphone button on your remote and say "Turn voice guidance on" or "Turn voice guidance off."
- Press HOME or A on your remote to bring up the main menu and select Settings.
- Highlight TV then press SELECT.
- Scroll to Accessibility then press SELECT.
- Scroll to Voice Guidance and use the ARROWS and to select ON or OFF, then press SELECT.
Once activated, Voice Guidance will read what is currently on screen and you can start to navigate. This feature will remain on until turned off by you.