You will need to know your WiFi network name, also known as an SSID, and password to connect devices to your in-home WiFi network.
Router or Gateway
Your router or Gateway comes with a default in-home WiFi network name and password. If your defaults were not changed, you can find your WiFi information on a label on the side or bottom of your Suddenlink provided router or Gateway.
The password may be listed as Preshared Key, S/N (Serial Number), or Pass Phrase.
If your defaults were changed, and it is recommended that you change them, follow the steps below to find your WiFi information:
- On your computer or device, open a web browser and enter http://192.168.0.1 in the address bar.
- On the login page enter the following username and password and click Login or Apply.
- Username: cusadmin
- Password: password
- Once logged in, you will be able to find your in-home WiFi network name and password.
On Altice One
- Press the on your Altice One remote to bring up the main menu and select Settings.
- Highlight Internet and press SELECT.
- Scroll to My Home WiFi and press SELECT.