Restarting your modem and/or router will often resolve connectivity issues.
- Find your modem. It will be connected to the coax cable from the wall.
- Unplug your modem from the power by disconnecting the power cord from the back of the modem.
- Unplug your router from the power by disconnecting the power cord from the back of the router.
- Plug the power back into your modem and wait 30 seconds.
- Plug the power back into your router and wait 30 seconds.
- Check your Internet connection by opening a new web browser window.
- If you still have no Internet connectivity, restart your computer or the device experiencing an issue and repeat steps 2-6.
If you are still experiencing an issue after following the steps above, please contact customer service.