Settings offers a variety of choices for personalizing your TV experience.
Press on your remote and select Settings from the main menu to choose from the below.
|TV||Accessibility - Turn on/off closed captioning and choose how it appears on screen and change your SAP video description|
|Audio/Video - Adjust the screen resolution, change your audio output settings and more|
|Restrictions - Turn on/off parental controls and/or your purchase PIN and set up restrictions|
|Preferences - Turn on/off caller ID on your TV, pair your remote, manage your Cloud DVR recording preferences and more|
|Internet||Find and manage your in-home WiFi network name and password|
|System||Change the front panel display to show current time or channel, set the sleep timer and more|
|Help||Get quick tips and watch helpful tutorials|
|Account||Sign up for paperless billing, view your usernames and more|
Not every show is appropriate for every age group. Parental controls give you the power to decide what content is appropriate for your household. With it you can set up:
- Channel Blocks: Blocks access to a specific TV channel.
- Rating Blocks: Blocks access to all shows with a specific TV rating and above.
- Block Not Rated: Blocks access to any programming without a rating.
- Hide Titles: Blocks adult titles and programming from displaying on screen.
Your parental control settings apply to Cloud DVR and On Demand. However, they do not apply to in-app content viewed on your TV.
Did you Know?
You can limit or restrict others from purchasing programs by enabling a purchase PIN. For more information, click here.
In-Home WiFi Network
To connect wireless devices such as laptops, smartphones, tablets and smart TVs to your in-home WiFi network, you need your in-home WiFi network name, also known as an SSID, and password. If you don't know your WiFi network name or password, there are two easy ways to find them.
On your TV
- Press on your remote to bring up on the main menu and select Settings.
- Highlight "Internet" and press SELECT.
- Scroll to "Wi-Fi" and press SELECT.
- Go to suddenlink.com/router.
- Login with your Suddenlink username and password.
Ready to connect your devices to your in-home WiFi Network? Click here to learn more.