It all starts here. Experience entertainment like never before.
Altice One Box
Altice One is a one-of-a-kind, high definition experience that connects you to everything you love. To turn it on or off, press on your remote or the front panel.
You'll know your Altice One is ON when the power button light on the front panel is white. When the light is red, that means your Altice One is OFF.
To conserve power, the box goes into power-save mode after four hours of inactivity. Once the box is in power-save mode, simply press to resume watching TV.
It all starts here. Meet your remote.
You never have to worry about where you're pointing the remote. Aim it anywhere to control your box.Backlit Keys
Sleek backlit keys help you navigate to your favorite shows and movies easier in the dark.
Program your remote
Control your Altice One box
To use voice commands and control the box when it's placed out of sight, even when located inside a cabinet or entertainment center, you must first pair it.
- Turn on the TV you want to pair your new remote to.
- Press on your remote and navigate to Settings.
- Press to highlight "Remote" and, press SELECT, then select "Pair Remote To Altice One".
- Press and simultaneously on your remote for 5 seconds.
- Highlight "Pair Remote Control" and press SELECT.
- You'll see on-screen confirmation that your remote is paired.
Control your TV
In order for you to turn the TV on and off and control your TV's volume, you need to program the remote to your TV.
First, identify your TV brand code on the chart to the right: If you don't see your TV brand code on this list, click here.
- Next, turn on the TV you want the remote to control.
- Press and hold and the brand number of your TV for 3 seconds until the light at the top of the remote turns blue, then release the buttons.
- With the blue light on, press and hold . When the TV turns off, release . This may take a few seconds.
- Verify that the programming worked by pressing . This should turn the TV back on.
- Press SELECT to store the code. The blue light will turn off when the code is stored.
Once a remote is paired to a box it can only control that particular box. If you'd like to use a paired remote on a different TV and box in your house, press and simultaneously for 5 seconds to unpair it and repeat the "Program your remote" steps above.
With the voice remote, you can control your TV just by using your voice.
Voice commands can be used to:
||"Turn on closed captioning"|
||"Go to My Picks"|
||"Show me kids shows"|
||"Green Bay Packers"|
How to use voice remote
Press and hold and speak naturally just as you would to another person. You'll see on your TV that the microphone is on and listening for your request. When done speaking, release and your search results will quickly appear.
Voice commands are available only in English at this time. However, Spanish programming must be said in Spanish to be found, e.g. "Find A Que No Me Dejas" or "Watch Aquí y Ahora."