Sometimes certain channels do not appear on your channel guide even if they are included with your TV service. This is caused by the option to show those particular channels being turned off.
Follow these simple steps to turn missing channels on:
- Press TiVo on your remote to access TiVo Central.
- Highlight Settings & Messages and press Select.
- Highlight Settings and press Select. (NOTE: If parental controls are turned on, you’ll be prompted to enter your 4-digit PIN).
- Highlight Channels and press Select.
- Highlight Channel List and press Select.
- A list of available channels will appear. Channels that are set to show in the channel lineup have a checkmark. If a channel is missing a checkmark, highlight it and press Select to add it.
- When you are finished making changes, highlight Done, then press Select.
If after completing the above steps the channels are still not showing, following these steps:
- Press Guide on your remote to access the TiVo Guide.
- Press the yellow A to access Guide Options.
- Highlight Channels and press the Right arrow to toggle between: All, My Channels and Favorites options.