Learn how to view, create and send, reply or forward, delete, move, and search messages.
View a message
Simply sign in to your Webmail. Your inbox lists your messages with the most recent at the top. You can check for new mail and refresh your inbox at any time by clicking on "Get Mail."
Create and send a message
- Click "Compose."
- In the "To" field, enter the email address to which you want to send the email message. Add any other email addresses in the "Cc" or "Bcc" fields. You can also click "To, Cc or Bcc" to access your address book and then add an address by clicking an envelope next to the recipient’s name.
- In the "Subject" field, enter the subject of the email.
- Compose your message in the main text box.
- Check the "Save a copy" box if you would like to save a copy of the sent email in the Sent Mail folder.
- Check the "Request return receipt" box if you would like to receive an email when your message is read.
- In the "Priority" drop-down menu, if you wish, select Low, Normal or High for the message.
- In the "Sensitivity" drop-down menu, if you wish, select Normal, Personal, Private or Confidential for the message.
- Click "Add Attachments" to add an attachment to the email.
- Click "Spell Check" to check your email for spelling errors.
- Click "Send" when you are ready to send your email. Click "Save Draft" to save a draft of your email to send later. You can retrieve it from the Drafts folder on the left side of your inbox. Click "Cancel" to delete the email message.
Reply to or forward a message
- Reply: Send a message back to the sender.
- Reply All: Send a message back to the sender and to all other recipients of the email.
- Forward: Send the original email to another contact.