- Open Outlook, then select "File."
- Click "Add Account."
- Select "Manual setup or additional server types" and click “Next."
- Select "POP or IMAP" then click "Next."
- Enter your information and then click "More Settings."
- Your Name: The name that will be displayed when sending email
- Email Address: Your Suddenlink email address
- Account Type: POP3
- Incoming Mail Server: pop.suddenlink.net
- Outgoing Mail Service (SMTP): smtp.suddenlink.net
- User Name: Your Suddenlink email address
- Password: The password for you Suddenlink email account
- On the "Outgoing Server" tab, check "My outgoing server requires authentication."
- On the "Advanced" tab, enter the server port numbers and then click "OK."
- Incoming Server (POP3): 110
- Outgoing Server (SMTP): 25
- Click “Next". Outlook will test the account settings and confirm set up.
If you are using another version of Outlook, click here for instructions.