If you want to give other members of your household access to your Suddenlink account, you can create a distinct username for each of them online.
- Go to My Account or www.suddenlink.net.
- Sign in with the primary username and password for your account.
- On the left hand side of the screen, under My Profile and My Users select
- Select "Add New User".
- Complete the required fields with the new user's information.
- Set Parental Controls for Suddenlink2GO viewing and check which permissions, if any, you would like the new user to have.
- Select "Create User".