You will need to know your WiFi network name, also known as an SSID, and password to allow other devices to access your WiFi@Home network.
If you have forgotten your WiFi network name and password, check the sticker on the bottom or side of your Suddenlink provided router.
- SSID - This is the name of the network being broadcast by the router.
- S/N or Passphrase - This is the password or key needed to access the wireless network.
If you’ve changed the default provided network name or password, you can locate them by following the steps below.
- Verify that your computer is connected the Internet and open a web browser
- In the address bar, type in "192.168.0.1" and press "Enter"
- On the login page:
- Enter your Username: cusadmin
- Enter your Password: password
- Click "Login" or "Apply"
- Once logged in, you will be able to find your WiFi network name and password.
- For Arris, the “Preshared Key” field is the same as your WiFi password
- For Hitron, the “Serial Number” field is the same as your WiFi password
- For SMC, the “Encryption Pass Phrase” field is the same as your WiFi password