The Altice One remote features voice commands, and sleek backlit keys to help you navigate to your favorite shows and movies easier in the dark.
Control your Altice One
Pairing the remote to your Altice One allows you to use voice commands and gives you the ability to control the box even when it is placed out of sight, up to 30 feet away, such as in an entertainment center.
- Press the HOME button on your remote.
- From the main menu select Settings.
- Select TV then select REMOTE.
- Select PAIR REMOTE TO ALTICE ONE.
- Follow the directions on the screen: Press the 7 + 9 keys together for at least five seconds.
- Select Pair Remote Control.
- You'll see on-screen confirmation that the remote is paired.
Important: Once paired, the remote will work only with the paired Altice One box. If you have multiple boxes, a remote paired to the first box cannot be used to control a second box.
Control your TV
You can program your Altice One remote to conveniently control your TV's volume and power functions.
- Turn on the TV
- Identify your TV brand from the list below. If your brand is not on the list, please see below for the Auto-Search or Four-Digit Code Programming Method.
- 1 = Insignia
- 2 = LG
- 3 = Panasonic
- 4 = Philips / Magnavox
- 5 = Samsung
- 6 = Sanyo
- 7 = Sharp
- 8 = Sony
- 9 = Toshiba
- 0 = Vizio
- Press and hold the TV POWER and the brand number of your TV for 3 seconds, until the light at the top of the remote turns blue, then release the buttons.
- With the blue light on, press and hold the TV POWER button until the TV turns off.
- Verify by pressing the TV POWER button. This should turn the TV on and off.
- Press SELECT to store the code. The status light will turn off.
Important: If your remote does not control the volume or mute function after following the steps above, try the Auto-Search Programming method below.
Auto-Search programming method
Use this method if the one-digit code method does not successfully program the remote control:
- Turn on the TV.
- Press and hold the TV POWER and VOL+ buttons for 3 seconds. When the status light illuminates and remains on, release the buttons.
- Press and release the 1 key.
- Press and hold the TV button until the TV turns off.
- Press SELECT to store the code when the TV turns off. Status light will turn off.
- Confirm that the remote is working for the TV (Power), Volume, and MUTE functions
Important: If your remote does not control the volume or mute function after following the steps above, try the Four-Digit Code Programming method below.
Four-Digit code programming method
- Turn on the TV.
- Find your code by selecting your TV brand:
- Press the TV POWER button.
- Press and hold the TV POWER and select buttons simultaneously until the HOME blinks twice.
- Point the remote at the TV and enter the first code from the list.
- Press the TV POWER button. If the TV turns off, proceed to the next step. If the TV did not turn off, go back to step 4 and try the next code in the list.
- Confirm that the remote is working for the TV (Power), Volume, and MUTE functions.
Note: If there is more than one four-digit number listed for the TV brand, try one code number at a time until the TV turns off.
Change the volume controls
Once you program the Altice One remote to control your TV, it will automatically control the TV's volume and mute functions as well. If you want to program the remote to control the volume on the Altice One box instead:
- Press and hold the TV and select buttons until the HOME button blinks twice.
- Point the remote at the cable box and press the VOL- button.
Note: To return to original state, program the remote using the instructions above.
You may also need to set the box's volume control to variable, by following the steps below.
- Press the Settings button twice to access the Full Settings menu.
- Scroll to Audio and press SELECT
- Scroll to Volume Control and press SELECT
- Scroll to Variable and press SELECT.
Unpair the remote
The remote reset command should be used when you want to use the paired remote with another Altice One box.
To unpair or clear the remote:
- Press the 7 + 9 keys together and hold.
- The remote light will blink and then turn off when it is unpaired.