When you create a Suddenlink username, you can set up and access email, view your bill, enroll in EZ Pay, watch TV on the go with Suddenlink2GO and more. If you already have a username, but don’t remember it or the password, click here. Otherwise, follow the below instructions.
- To create your primary username, go here or click "Sign Up Now" from any sign-in page.
- Enter your 16-digit account number (without dashes) and 4-digit PIN found on your bill or order confirmation email.
- Complete the "Captcha" phrase.
- Select "Next".
- Complete the required fields as shown below and select "Save and Next".
- Choose whether or not to enroll in paperless billing and select "Finish Registration".